Wednesday, May 7, 2008

NY Comic Con 08

Being the first group in to the con on Friday had one great advantage. After rushing over to the Marvel booth we were greeted by Joe Quesda. This was probably one of the only time you could catch Joe for a photo opportunity. Thankfully Shane was able to snap a pic that still had me in the frame.



Later that day I took place in a nerdy threesome. Myself and Shane-O-Mac talked Bryan Hitch in to being the meat to our nerd sandwich.


Chris Claremont was also doing a signing at the Marvel booth. While I will admit to not a big fan of some of his work, I believe Chris Claremont to be a legend and respect his earlier work. My favorite part of this pic is the guy behind me who is looking on. It's only a wild guess but I'm thinking he's upset I cut the entire line just to get a photo.

Myself and Gwen Stacy. Nuff Said!

No comments: