Monday, July 28, 2008

For the Ladies

Welcome to a new post that is specially catered for the ladies. Each post will be unique and help the lovely ladies who love nerds, understand them even more.

10 Phrases That Could Turn the "Clark Kent" of Any Nerd in to a "Man of Steel"

  1. I just finished reading Alan Moore's "The Watchmen" again.
  2. Introducing Mary Jane in the Spider-Man movie before Gwen Stacy was a crappy move.
  3. Should I bring over the Wonder Woman costume or the Ms. Marvel one?
  4. I can't believe "The Dark Knight" was only two and a half hours.
  5. Why can't they have Comic Con every month?
  6. I hate when holidays delay comic book releases.
  7. Batman could totally kick Iron Man's ass in a fight.
  8. You should have purchased all three of the variant covers for that issue.
  9. Don't bend the package it's a collectible.
  10. Joel Schumacher ruined my childhood by making two Batman movies.

No comments: