Sunday, April 6, 2008

Site News

So the first post of the week is the boring one that just keeps you up to date on what's new. I mentioned earlier that I would have a new mailing list for the site. That list is actually limited in size so right now I have 8 spots open.

In the coming days I'll be starting back up posts like, "News You Already Know" and "Crazy Ass Rumors". Also, just as CDH had all the late breaking news for last year's Marvel "Civil War", CDH will have all the breaking news as we present "Holy Shit We're Under Attack!"

Also get ready for the 2008 New York Comicon Video Blog to start up shortly. Just like last year the Triple Threat of Cee Diddy, Shane-O-Mac, and Ky!e will be invading NYC in less than two weeks. Last year we brought you the con through digital pictures, this time CDH will present you the Con in beautiful digital video.

Finally on a sad note I've decided that one of the best ways to really promote CDH would to have a myspace account for the website. I hate myspace. Personally I don't have one and never will have one for my personal life. Setting one up for CDH would be a move to help bring in more readers. Once the myspace is up and running we'll have a link so you can request to be a part of the action. Let me make it clear that all the posts are still going to be on this site. The myspace will only be there to advertise CDH.

That's all I've got for right this moment. Check back soon for more information that you could never use on a job interview.

~Cee Diddy
Holla

No comments: