Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Adventures on Yahoo

Years ago chat rooms were a lot of fun. You could go in, meet some cool people and actually end up making some new friends. Now I guess they all use MySpace to meet people, but I can't go that route. So I've been trolling around Yahoo chat rooms and quickly found that it's mostly bots. So here's the setup. I go in to a room and then quickly I start to get IMs. Here's how it went down...

sxynsultryb_a_b_e: Hi there! What's happening? And your a/s/l?ceediddy4h: 28/m/Mass, u?
sxynsultryb_a_b_e: It's great to meet you! My name is Eva, 18 F/Dallas. Do you wanna talk about sex with me?
ceediddy4h: What part of sex do you want to talk about?sxynsultryb_a_b_e: I would like to know more about you, anything exciting in your lifes these days?
ceediddy4h: well I enjoy robbing banks while wearing a Spider-Man mask.
sxynsultryb_a_b_e: okay, Here's a pic of me: http://www.prettysweet-teenbabes.info/ Tell me more about you, what do u do for a living?

ceediddy4h: Hey, whats your story?
hunny_elenor_307: hi there!
ceediddy4h: Hi!
hunny_elenor_307: well hello there
ceediddy4h: So whats your story?
hunny_elenor_307: Hmm, well I'm 19 I go to school in Southern California, I love to chat and play on my web cam
ceediddy4h: So are you a bot or a real person?
hunny_elenor_307: no
ceediddy4h: you're neither?
hunny_elenor_307: Thanks I like you, your so nice
ceediddy4h: Are you Pro-Choice?
hunny_elenor_307: Yes, I believe everyone should have their own personal choice of issues.
ceediddy4h: I'll be dammed
hunny_elenor_307: Congratulations.
ceediddy4h: What did I win?
hunny_elenor_307: You said "undefined" .
ceediddy4h: no I sed dammed
hunny_elenor_307: Ayuh. That's good information.
ceediddy4h: Only the best
hunny_elenor_307: Thanks for the info.
ceediddy4h: No, thank you
hunny_elenor_307: Ah.

sweetnnprettybabe181: Hello there! How's it going? ...ASL please?ceediddy4h: 28/m u?
sweetnnprettybabe181: Happy to meet U! I am Michelle 18/girl/New York. You do have a dirty mind, DON'T YOU??
ceediddy4h: Well I was brainwashed recently
sweetnnprettybabe181: Here is a link to my pic: http://www.indexofprettygirls.info/ How would you describe yourself?ceediddy4h: Borderline retarded, but in a sexy way
sweetnnprettybabe181: I am getting blank messages from you must be some kind of a chat problem
ceediddy4h: I hope not, I think we're soul mates
sweetnnprettybabe181: I love oralsex - do u prefer to GET or GIVE head? & would u rather have my pussy shaved or with hair?
ceediddy4h: well I do love getting head, like a nice big head of lettuce
sweetnnprettybabe181: I think ur sexy & u turn me on - chatting w/u gets my pussy wet and nipples hard
ceediddy4h: wow, do you have a food fetish?
sweetnnprettybabe181: =>Are you kinky like me?....Tell me about it, I would love to hear?
ceediddy4h: well I don't know if it's kinky but I love a woman dressed as Super Mario
sweetnnprettybabe181: I really luv chatting with u, but my computer really has to b restarted so I want to meet u back in the member's area of the site I gave u before?
ceediddy4h: nice, that's a good one.

No comments: