Tuesday, April 3, 2007

My Boyfriend Made Me Read....

Mighty Avengers #1
Writer: Brian Micheal Bendis
Artist: Frank Cho

I am semi new to reading comic books, so ignoring the fact i had to reread all the pages....the book was still "eh." But maybe it was due to the fact that I had trouble following the then and now setups.

As for the story itself it was also "eh." the whole book was a set up to seek the "perfect" team of Avengers. Most of the time they named a bunch of characters I don't know.

When it comes to the art, the way Frank Cho drew the Wasp's ass was nice. Um. So yea. OH! and the ending confused the hell out of me. Right, so Iron Man goes in after the Mole Man and then emerges a FEMALE super hero...naked....uh huh... what happened to Iron Man?

The next book that my boyfriend is making me read is DC's Brave & the Bold #2, featuring Green Lantern and Supergirl.

~Teresa

No comments: